We are currently looking for two team members to join the T-Team:
1. PART-TIME ECOMMERCE TRADING MANAGER FOR TIMPANYS
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead online merchandising commercial decisions with the objective of increasing our online sales
- You will have some previous experienced working in an Ecommerce team and experience acquiring and retaining customers, executing on digital marketing strategies
- You will love championing the brand identity and to ultimately drive revenue and increase conversions
- Responsible for: developing and executing strategies to drive sales performance, ensuring the website is up to date and relevant, SEO, Facebook and Google advertising and working effectively with the in-store team to manage the uploading of new products
- Coordinating with the in-store team to oversee and improve the product upload process
- Liaising with the in-store and social media staff to create a synergy between online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage the monthly/annual sales and business reports providing detailed analysis on key business metrics including site performance, conversion rates, giving context to sales and trading patterns.
What we’re looking for
- Someone who is creative and passionate about luxury fashion and reducing textile waste
- A minimum of 3 years e-commerce experience in similar role within the fashion retail sector
- Experience with Shopify platform and website analytics
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration skills. Bringing together cross-functional groups of people
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics) to identify trends and take appropriate actions
- An understanding of SEO, and the impact of actions on search visibility
- Experience with Google, Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Web Merchandising
- External best practice in development of trading plans and marketing calendars and someone who wants to grow themselves within a supportive team
2. E-commerce fashion internWe are currently looking for an ambitious intern who is interested in fashion and styling and is an enthusiastic, self starter.
- Creating social media content
- Writing product descriptions for the website
- Product photography
- Shipping items
- Some in-store VM and helping with events
- Assisting the store and ecommerce manager
- Preferably studying a degree in Fashion/Marketing/PR or relevant field
- Excellent computer skills
- Will need their own laptop
- Knowledge of social media platforms and a creative eye for new content
- Knowledge of luxury fashion preferable, not essential
- Passionate about Fashion
- Creative, organised, reliable, trustworthy
1. Why would you be a good fit for Timpanys?
2. How will you help increase our brand awareness?