CHEAP LUXURY GIFT IDEAS: From £17
Luxury doesn't have to mean expensive! It’s that time of year when we are madly scrambling to find the perfect present for everyone without breaking the bank. So I thought I might share with your my favourite luxury buys for under £150. Not everyone wants to spend a fortune but they all want to buy something nice. I have also try to choose things that don’t need to “fit”. To avoid the awkward try on and take back. There is a mix between our products and just my general favourite ideas. Links where possible.
- Monogram slippers by Rae feather £145 Shearling lined super boujis for the girl that has everything I think something personalised is always a cute touch: here
-£135 Gucci phone case from Browns fashion : here
£135 - we all know a Louis lover and you’d do worse than to pick up a card wallet for. We also have a card holder in by Asprey for only £75. They retail for around £200.
- £155 the girl who loves an experience why not treat her to a luxury spa day at a beautiful hotel such as Coworth park for £155 or Espa at The Corinthia.
- Hermes scarf £150 RRP £380 For the classic girly - but these can be worn in a modern way wrapped around the handle of a bag. It doesn’t have to be an Hermes bag -just something structured with one handle. They can also be worn in a plait in the hair in the summer: here
- Prada wallet - £165 - but with 10% first customer discount you will get it for under £150. Great price and a great gift.
- Anya Hindmarch £131 wallet - RRP £330. This is such a cute piece and a real fail safe for any lady. Nice to have on it’s own as a clutch but could also be put in bags to hold your extra bits and bobs
- Loungewear that doesn’t cost the earth. I am a fan of Micha lounge and you could pick up a nice trouser and top set for around £100. It’s always something you never indulge yourself in: here.
- £100 - Salvatore Ferragamo silver clutch wallet. Brand new in the box. Goes with everything and it’s a bit of luxury for less. DM us on Instagram @timpanys
-£75 - for anyone buying for a fashionista out there you can’t go wrong with “le specs” sunglasses. Available on matches and net-a-porter. As seen on every blogger everywhere here.
-£65 You can purchase an Urban Massage gift voucher. This is a personal favourite of mine and surely everyone loves a massage
£50 Aspinal of london leather bound note book. Monogram for more and it’s nice because you can replace the paper so it is something that really will last you for life
£100 - a pair of tickets to see a play / or to the comedy store in London
Asprey Card holder: here
- £35 - Bauble bar earrings. Absolutely love these earrings and there are so many different options for every different budget. Plus you can get them gift wrapped at Selfridge here
-£20 Cashmere gloves. Super decadent and not the sort of thing that you treat yourself too. These are nice and long but can be worn short
- £27 Aesop handwash - I think it’s so nice to receive a decadent handwash as it is often something you wouldn’t treat yourself to: here
- £28 Elisabeth Arden 8 hour cream - this is the perfect present for a lady who travels a lot - and one of those cult products you always need in your bag: here