Look skinnier in photos even after Christmas Lunch!..
1. Don’t stand face on - turn slightly sideways, put one foot in front with your toe towards the camera and stand on your back leg.
2. Hold arms slightly away from the body.
3. Accentuate the jaw by pushing head slightly forward - reducing any double chin danger.
4. Stand up tall - shoulders back, stomach in.
5. Use a carefully placed bag, hand or jacket over your shoulders, to hide elements of your body you don’t like - such as a belly, larger thigh or tops of your arms.
6. Spanx are used by even the slimmest of ladies to reduce you by a dress size.
7. Go darker - black makes you look skinnier and so does fake tan. Wearing all one colour also elongates your body.